Personalized Case Management Services
Trustworthy Case Management Services
The case management team at Special Touch Nursing Service Inc will evaluate the social, environmental, service and support needs of the individual and coordinate with service providers who match those needs. They meet directly with the client and conduct in-home assessments to develop a service plan. Once the plan is in place, they'll serve as your advocate and care coordinator.
Get Individual Attention From Our Case Management Team
Our professional case manager will help you get access to aged and disabled waiver services as you need them. Monthly phone calls will ensure continuity of your services. If new problems arise, they'll identify the problems and make sure your needs are being addressed and met.
We are Here to Share Your Burden
Caring for someone can be exhausting. Our case management service can relieve the caregiver of some of that worry. No detail will fall between the cracks when we're managing your loved one's needs. We help share your burden for aged or disabled family members.
According to policy as outlined in Chapter 501 Aged and Disabled Waiver Services, Case Managers are to:
- Evaluate social, environmental, service, and support needs of the individual
- Develop and write an individualized Service Plan
- Coordinate the delivery of care
- Proactively identify problems and coordinate services
- Provide advocacy on behalf of the member to ensure continuity of services
- Ensure that a member’s (or legal representative) wishes and preferences are reflected in the development of the Service Plan and Plan of Care
- Assure that a member’s legal and human rights are protected.
"Absolutely wonderful caregivers!! Appropriately named, this agency provides that extra compassion and attention to detail. Administrative and field staff work together to encompass a complete support system for the client. "
Mark Lamar - client